Home

Monday, May 17, 2010

Nikki Reed Says "She Gets It" When It Comes To The Robert Pattinson "Craze"

This is a great interview filled with Eclipse production details and more, so read the entire thing over at Saturday Night Magazine.



SNMag: What do you think about the Rob Pattinson craze?


NR: I get it. Rob is a totally fascinating, amazing, wonderful guy. I get why all these girls are so in love with him. He’s super intelligent, mysterious, musical and intellectual. I get it.

Thanks Pattinson Life.

9 comments:

  1. Nikki reed is a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like she would be able to say something negative about the man! I'm not saying I know the guy but she's making him out to be God's brother... cant ya just say "yeah, He's hot and funny" Alot of unnecessary smoke where it doesnt need to be... if ya get my drift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am go glad to see Nikki get some press. I adore Her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look cute together! And she talks like she's describing her husband not a co-worker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she makes herself look desperate saying that. He's obviously with Kristen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! why all the negitivity. She simply agrees with the rest of us that he is a genuinely awesome guy! I don't get the hostility toward her, she is such a super nice girl herself. I have met her twice and she has been so sweet both times. Cut the girl some slack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok i'm gonna say it and don't hate me for it cause it's just my opinion ok? I love nikki, I think she is way better than kstew...... she is certainly a lot more humble and appreciative of the fans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That comment was from 1 1/2 ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops... 1 1/2 yr ago.

    ReplyDelete