Home

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Was Ashley Greene Ever Attracted To Robert Pattinson?

Ashley answers that question and gives more details on working with Rob, as she graces the cover of Seventeen Magazine next month.


Read the rest over at JustJared!
On whether she was ever attracted to Robert Pattinson: “When I met Rob, I didn’t think twice about him. He’s really attractive, but that chemistry wasn’t there. He also doesn’t understand girls. He gets a lot of attention from them, but he doesn’t quite understand it because before Twilight, he was just a guy from Harry Potter.”
Thanks for the tip KStewRobFans.

1 comment:

  1. Also on her first impression of him:

    "When I met Rob, he literally didn't make any impression on me. He's quiet, he's not very outgoing, he wasn't like, 'Hey! What's up? I'm Rob!' So with Catherine, she was basically like, 'So, that's Rob.' And I was like, 'Oh, cool.' And it's just so funny now looking at it, because every girl swoons over him."

    Read more: http://www.seventeen.com/magazine/special/ashley-greene-quotes#ixzz0oJX0LXu7

    ReplyDelete