Home

Thursday, June 17, 2010

*New* Stills Of Rob, Kristen, Taylor With Jimmy Kimmel

UPDATE 6/21: Added few more stills of the show from Just Jared via RPLife.



The Eclipse cast is getting a Jersey Shore makeover, when their Twilight special airs next week. (HQ pics).




There's Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino dressed like Cullen but shirtless in a tanning bed coffin and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi as Bella Swan wearing a yellow minidress. Lautner's character of werewolf Jacob Black is played by Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Del Vecchio.


                        Kimmel plays Forks police chief and Bella's father, Charlie.

Read the rest at The State. "Jimmy Kimmel Live's Twilight Saga: Total Eclipse of the Heart" airs Wednesday, June 23 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.


Thanks to KstewRobFans for tip. Photos via RPLife.

5 comments:

  1. I think Kristen is a beauty but I hate the way she slouches.... it bugs me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blind...I'm blind!! Why Jersey Shore...Why???...................Though Kstew, Tay, and Rob look adorable, glad that I was my last sight before going blind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is disgusting! Really! Nobody of them looks like Bella, Edward, jacob etc (rob, kristen, Taylor...) so, what's the point? Because I can't see it.

    Jimmy kimmel this is a mayor FAIL.
    Didn't watch your show before won't watch it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BDH is sooo pretty =)

    I hate Jersy Shore but the pic with Charlie made my day lol

    I love Charlie and any variations of him haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm, no--you mean the JS cast is getting an Eclipse makeover--two wildly different things!

    ReplyDelete