Home

Friday, September 16, 2011

Rob & His Fame: Director & Costar Share Their Take


It's no secret that Rob can't go anywhere these days without being recognized. But director David Cronenberg says that's not why he approached him for Cosmopolis:

"Actually the fame was a detriment," Cronenberg told us. "I mean, it's good for financing - but it's not necessarily good when you're on the street and there are a lot of Twihards around. But I think people will be really surprised, I mean, I think he's a terrific actor and that's why I went after him."


Rob's Breaking Dawn costar Anna Kendrick also recently shared her thoughts on Rob, specifically how he handles the fame:

I have no idea how they stay sane with all that kind of attention. I know, knock wood, I’ve been able to avoid that kind of thing. I’m just in awe of their ability to handle that stuff.


Anna also talks a bit about filming Breaking Dawn. You can read it all at iVillage.

1 comment: