Home

Friday, March 29, 2013

Eric Maddox On Rob & Shirt He Might Be Wearing In Mission: Blacklist


The Oklahoma Daily shared some of the details of Eric Maddox's visit to the University of Oklahoma earlier this week. His speech included several Rob mentions, and he also talked about the shirt he may get to wear when he films Mission: Blacklist.

“Somebody wants to make a movie about my story - it’s very exciting,” Maddox said.

Maddox said he has already met and gotten to know Pattinson.

“He’s a great guy,” Maddox said. “When they brought his name up to me, I had never heard of him before. I don’t believe in vampire movies and stories. I just didn’t know who he was.”

Maddox said he wore a single blue shirt for months in his search for Hussein, with no other changes of clothes. The shirt has a bigmouth bass embossed on it, Velcro pockets and bloodstains.

“I’ve still got it [the shirt.] I think Rob is gonna wear it in the movie”.


Read the rest. Filming is reportedly set to begin next month, but no exact date has been confirmed. Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment